Below is a listing of doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors, and health coaches who have asked to be listed here. These health professionals are familiar with utilizing genetic data in order to help to optimize heath or get to the root cause of a condition.
Genetic Lifehacks does not make any claims or recommendations as to the qualifications of these health professionals. Please check with the practitioners and do your due diligence to ascertain whether they are qualified to help you.
Dr. Ibby Omole, ND, R.Ac
Dr. Bob Harding, DO FACEP
Health Optimization and Precision Medicine Physician
- I am an ER doc by training with a fellowship in Integrative Medicine through the University of Arizona.
- I also have training in genetics and epigenetics through the Apeiron Academy.
- I specialize in Longevity and Precision medicine and in the utilization of peptide therapy for health optimization and treating chronic medical problems. I have studied Functional, Age Management, & Integrative medicine for years, and I want to share as much information with you as I can.
Dr. Rick Ferris, PharmD, ND, MBA, MPH,
- Functional medicine doctor working with genetic data
- Certified in functional medicine, CMTA DipH Ir
- Certified in CBD
Kristine Bahr, LDN, MS, MS
Functional medicine nutritionist
- Functional Medicine Provider specializing in Gastrointestinal Health, Food Allergies, Sensitivities
Cutting Edge Wellness
320 Washington St. #401
Brookline, MA 02445
Kayla Adebajo NP-PHC
- Integrative Medicine/Lifestyle Medicine
- Advanced Bio-Identical Hormone Practitioner
- Certified Chelation Therapist
URBAN INTEGRATIVE IV AND DETOX CLINIC
Address: 615 YONGE STREET, SUITE 600, 6TH FLOOR,
TORONTO, ONTARIO, M4Y 1Z5
Phone: 416 463-2911
Fax: 1 888 676-2476
Nancy Brady, RN
- I am a Nurse and Ütritionist.
- I have a home-based business with Üforia which specializes in DNA-based, plant-based, nutritional supplements.