Reports included in Membership:
All of the reports below are available to Genetic Lifehacks Members – and new reports will be added regularly.
How to use the reports:
- The reports are simply a quick way to figure out which articles you should read for more in-depth information.
- Your genetic data will show up in the YOU column if you have connected to your genetic data file. This is just loading into your browser on your computer – nothing is being transmitted to Genetic Lifehacks.
- Compare your genotype (“YOU”) to the “Risk Allele” column. Your genotype will be highlighted in yellow if you match with one risk allele or highlighted in orange if you match with two risk alleles.
If your data matches with the risk alleles, then click on the article title to learn more.
- If your genotype is “- -“, then it isn’t included in your raw data. Not all rs id’s will be available; it depends on the version of your raw data file.
- Having problems? Check out the troubleshooting guide or contact us.
Topic Summary Reports:
- Nutrients Topic Summary
- Brain & Mood Topic Summary
- Heart Health Topic Summary
- Sleep & Circadian Rhythm
- Hormones Topic Summary
- Longevity and Healthy Aging Topic Summary
- Weight Loss Topic Summary
- Autoimmune & Inflammation Topic Summary
- Traits Topic Summary
- Disease Prevention Topic Summary
- Athletics Topic Summary
- Diabetes: Genetic Risk Report
- DIY Weight Loss Report