Genetic Lifehacks is all about looking at research studies, checking your genetic data (from 23andMe or elsewhere), and then figuring out how to apply the information to your life through diet and lifestyle changes.
Take responsibility for your health.
Experiment with diet and lifestyle changes to optimize.
The time is now. New research comes out daily.
Make decisions based on research, and act to optimize your health.
Got your 23andMe results?
Here are some pages to get started:
- Hemochromatosis — Everyone needs to check their genes for this!
- Lactose Intolerance Genes
- A Little Lithium and B12 Makes the World a Better Place… for some.
- Vitamins and Minerals ($Pay what you can)
- Thyroid Genes ($Pay what you can)
- Celiac Disease ($Pay what you can)
- Hemochromatosis ($Pay what you can)
- Phase I Detoxification ($Pay what you can)